Call for Abstracts
Are you an expert in foot health?
The Pedorthic Association is looking for you to submit your abstract for an oral or poster presentation at our national Pedorthic Conference 2023, Pedorthic Partnerships.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and showcase your research and case studies. All abstracts are to be submitted electronically via the Abstract form on this page. The receipt of submission will be confirmed by an acknowledgement email and will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
The Pedorthic Partnerships Call for Abstracts is now open. Submit your abstract now!
Click below to read more about abstract and poster submission
Those who wish to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference Committee must also intend to register for the Conference.
- Abstracts should be 500 words or less
- The Scientific Committee will review submitted presentations and has the right to reject submissions
- All abstract submissions must be original work and owned by the presenter
- Multiple abstract submissions per person will be accepted
- Papers can be presented orally or as a poster, please indicate your preference
Posters need to be ready and delivered to the conference venue personally at the first day of the conference.
Poster submission should have the following features:
- Poster Name
- Name of Author
- Pictures – take high resolution pictures
- Some Text
- Privacy protection for people who may be photographed and/or referred to
- A0 size
- A minimum font size of 12 point to ensure the size of the print on the poster is at least 2.5 centimetres
- May have references to sponsors