Pedorthic Virtual Conference 2021
Call for Abstracts
Are you an expert in foot health and/or have experience and knowledge working within collaborative and multidisciplinary settings to improve foot health outcomes?
The Pedorthic Association is looking for you to submit your abstract for a presentation at our virtual conference Improving Foot Health Through Collaborative Practice.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and showcase your research and case studies. All abstracts are to be submitted electronically via the Abstract portal. The receipt of submission will be confirmed by an acknowledgement email and will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
Call for Abstracts is now open for the Pedorthic Virtual Conference 2021 – Improving Foot Health Through Collaborative Practice.
Submit your abstract now!
Those who wish to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference Committee must also intend to register for the Conference.
- Abstracts should be 500 words or less
- The Conference Committee will review submitted presentations and has the right to reject submissions
- All abstract submissions must be original work and owned by the presenter
- Multiple abstract submissions per person will be accepted
- Papers must be presented orally, either via a live webinar or pre-recorded video, please indicate your preference